Supervision for Counsellors and Therapists
I love my role as supervisor. It gives me great joy to help you grow and expand your practice so that you can go on to reach your full potential.
I often think of supervision as making the invisible, visible. With my specialist training and skills I can help you:
- Explore the processes that your clients are experiencing
- Get more clear on the dynamics of your therapeutic relationships
- Get unstuck
- Explore ethical issues
- Expand on your professional career
- Teach you methodologies and techniques
- Highlight new skills you may like to explore
I started supervision with Marléne a few months ago. I’ve been practicing for 10 years and I can honestly say that Marléne is the best supervisor I’ve ever had.
Her guidance means that some of my clients who were really stuck are now progressing and thriving. I feel held and supported, yet also challenged. In turn my clients and my practice are
I can provide supervision if you are:
- A counsellor or therapist
- A couples counsellor
- A supervisor
- An Emotional Freedom Techniques practitioner
- A Matrix Reimprinting practitioner
- A mental health practitioner
Marléne has a wealth of experience to help grow a practice and deal with all the practicalities that come with running a private practice.
She is always there if there is an emergency and I need guidance.
I really feel that Marléne is a major contribution to me being a better counsellor.
How to get in touch with me
2. To enquire about supervision sessions please fill out the form below, or give me a Call/WhatsApp on either:
+351 920 203 933
+44 7429 440968